Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays

This is a short placeholder for me to recall that which I am thankful for and my overall joy that is important to be both reminded of and to reflect upon during the holidays. It's easy to get caught up in day-to-day nonsense and drama and the unimportant problems and shortcomings, losing sight of the big picture, than it is to truly be thankful and appreciative both for this gift of life and the living of it.

Understanding this isn't thanksgiving, but closer to a new year, and I cannot wait for the end of 2009. Not to focus on the negative as previously stated, 2009 has not been very good to me, but to quote Nietzsche strength comes through wounding, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger, ah yes!

I will get back to improving this but the importance of sleep supersedes all else!

Happy Holidays

(Random holiday party of a friend, felt its worthwhile posting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment