Saturday, September 5, 2020

The Talent Spot ROCKS


Hi all!
It's been awhile since I posted anything about my journey in entertainment, but I came across an interesting opportunity with this group called The Talent Spot and wanted to share my experience! Things have been crazy trying to act with Covid,I've been trying to accelerate my acting career so to speak, and was trying to figure out how to get a manager, agent, or even more feedback on my work. After some googling I found this company in Los Angeles called The Talent Spot! I wasn't able to find a ton of info on them (but this is pretty common for an agency, which I guess these people arent?)
But what they are is they help scout talent (I guess I scouted them first lol) and connect them with potential industry reps and stuff. They had a lot of different offerings, and given I already have some entertainment experience I didn't think I needed a ton of help. I moreso just wanted to workshop some of my commercial acting as I really don't like commercial work and thought maybe getting a commercial agent would be the easiest thing for me. And well, after working with them and getting some more in depth coaching on a specific commercial they helped me pick, I ended up performing it for one of their industry showcases for agents and managers, and well, I have some exciting news to share, I actuall got a manager out of the process! I can't share much more because I don't want to jinx thingsm but I am super pumped and excited to see where things go from here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment