Sunday, May 17, 2009

Welcome Sesame

The world seems to be truly a world of a mathematical nature, not to be seen in the sense of physics or a mechanical or engineered sense if one was to try to measure or express in a numerical sense.  This sense I spare is more akin to nonsense, but given the poor nature, we will say non-cents.

No, I say instead the primacy of numbers, those which cannot be divided.  Indivisible.

There are only three types of individual thought processes in the world, seven continents with seven types of body characteristics, and thirteen toes.


I think Maynard said it best, we are eternal, all of this pain is an Illusion.

This is not my first foray into the digital realm of journalistic expression, instead only now this serves as a means to further an anonymous agenda.  The attention I have pastly garnered has instead only served as an isolationary means to distance those who don't understand, or don't care, I see it as those who are just above being jealous, instead only to be broken up and apart.

A veil of anonymity allows for an expression without repression, without repercussions, or the risk of concussions, of those who fearfully seek to silence a voice with threats. Violence, how about violins?  Singing the sad symphony, sympathy?  

No, fear, guided by fear you will only be lost, it is temporary, irrational, and serves only to push the body into a placated docile imbecile umbilical severed mode, meaning that its average kind will not kindle a spirited response, but instead leave no kin behind. 

If you want to figure out the truth, you only have to seek it, and sometimes ask, asking does not grant an understanding, instead its more akin to those who sit and let others stand over them, stuck in the shadow.

I have encountered my shadow, and I am faster than you.

-Because I understand-



No comments:

Post a Comment