Wednesday, June 3, 2009

defy cult ties

Difficulties

I enjoy wordplay, probably more than most people.  A play on words or a pun, a metaphor, is almost enhanced when one is able to type it and see it, sure of course I can think of words as the word them self or the image that proceeds, but to see, the sea, well, u c differently LOL.

Anyways, what weighs me down seems to be a burden that is difficult to openly speak of, not to defy cult ties, because I belong to none, the title for anyone who can think fast enough, is a play on words for difficulties.

But in a sense if one was to read greater into this they could make some sort of attempt to discern a greater meaning.  That is a fault I find in the field of psychology and basically any situation in which one speaks in metaphors or looks too much into the art of the artist.
Case and point (listen and read):



Lyrics:
you see I'm awake
this compute her is sleeping
seems wide mistakes
not worth repeating

I'm buried by your lies
I'm dragged by these ties
you'd use this to destroy this

lawful orderliness mess
lawful order clean dismiss

alone in the lie you bury me
I've read tomes
what have you read to me
this play dough was red and it carried
this play dumb was blue and it buried

I'm buried by your lies
I'm dragged by these ties
you'd use this to destroy this

lawful orderliness mess
lawful order clean this misunderstanding
this standing
will spring
summers fall

a burden of truth
I'm so happy to be
unlocked
unlocked
never before so merry.
but alone and this lie I will bury.
but alone and these cries
these cries
these cries
these cries
I will carry

We will analyze one segment of this to show an artistic viewpoint that purposefully allows for multiple interpretations:
This standing will spring summers fall
standing-spring-fall
movements, actions, one can stand, be sprung, and fall
standing will bring upon the fall of summer
to winter, autumn or fall, springs the fall of summer, spring summer fall (three seasons)
well we could read into this one line endlessly

and that was the point.
its a riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment